Tuesday, May 15, 2007


my oh-so-nice-hand drawn by yuhui


sunday
went out to celebrate mothers day.
went swensens to eat.
mummy's fren came wif her family and eat wif us uh.
eat until damn full.food very nice.lol.
after that,went to plaza sing to shop.
blahhh.den until 5 plus went home.
mummy got angry wif sis at night uh.den she started scolding.den she started scolding eveything that gets in her way.damn.
den she scolded me for not switching off light.and forbid me to go out tomoro.
wad the f.
damn lah.i wanted so scream at her alot.but duh.cannot luh.

so stucked.cannot go out tomoro.
after that, my mum try to talk good to me.i giv her damn you attitude.LOL.
she aso nv say anything.


monday.
finished our last paper!
damn fun luh.we screamed wen we finished.cause its just sooooo irritating to have exams.
but the sad thing is.i cant go out! ahhhhhhhh
yuhui and uni were persuading me to go kbox.ah duh.of course i cant go.
so zy decided to buy vcd and come my house watch.
so she brought 恶作剧之吻
came my house slack.
damn power lah.use com use until 4 plus.lol
she go use lappy search things.read blog.
den i chiong her vcd 4 episodes.lol
den mummy made sushi.
zy wanted to wrap wif seaweed.
dummb lahh.
we wrapped 1.den mummy say.how come u 2 wrapped until like that?!
lol
so zy for fun.wan make another one.
and she did it like..so damn big.
she got take photo uh.next time ask her put in com.
which of course.is worse then the first one we made.lol
den she got hard time stuffing the whole lot of rice and seaweed into her stomach.haaa
she went home at round.4 .30.
den.i went to slp.and headed for piano.
piano's becoming more and more diff.
arghhh


today.
had normal lessons already.bored to death luhh.
we slacked.mr yeoooo showed us movie clip about history
which is like so so boring.adolf hitler and stuffs.
den after that.art have to hand in wadever drawings.which is.i haven even do!=x
must chiong today already.

went recess.den blahhhh.didnt study for science.
we slacked throughout the whole lesson.
zhiwei and kelvin came over and talk to us.kelvin and zhiwei took all my money away.
wt....
at least kelvin returned me luh.zhiwei haven even return.wtf.
didnt have asembly.kept copying the workings shit for maths.
played tic tac toe with yuhui.lol.
chinese go thru compo.
i didnt fail.thank goodness.
tomoro go thru paper 2.aiseh.dieeee.
eng mrs hui marking sec 4 papers.so nv study.slacked.
yuhui took pictures wif her handphone.she go vandalise my hand.
use paint and draw my hand.lol.
went home.zhiwei kelvin sat same bus uh.actually i totally forgot zhiwei took my money
after that den remember.-.-
and finally.for once.
zhiwei got nth to say back against my words.lol
zhiwei:舍连续剧?
me:呵?恶作剧之吻 啊
zhiwei:台湾连续剧?
me:那不然呢?
zhiwei:噢。别人那么成功。你哪?
me:他们是明星okay.
zhiwei:是你烂。不成功
me:你也没成功到哪儿
finally he never talk back.lol
always you say one sentence he go say 10 back at you.

okay.go chiong art lerh.bye world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home